Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Politics, News, Sports?

I have always been interested in politics. It’s not like I know anything about Politics or even like to discuss them, but at the same time I am fascinated by the topics. When people talk about politics in conversation, I really admire them because they know a lot about something I really don’t. I guess this is the fascinating part. If I were traveling back to Westminster ten years from now Bill Sadler is definitely the person I would like to see how his life has been going. He’s a very well rounded person so I could see him doing anything, but going in to politics I could definitely see him, who knows maybe even be the mayor.
While at Westminster Bill has been involved in several broadcasting areas, meaning I have seen him do a little bit of this and a little bit of that. I have seen him on camera, anchoring our cable television show The County Line, directing, and behind the camera shooting. He’s very gifted and has been blessed with so much talent that I could see him even doing something behind the scenes or anchoring the news. He is one person in our class that I feel is determined to be a success. One trait about Bill that makes me curious is he has a direction he wants to go in, which I believe is anchoring, but it will be interesting to see what path he takes. Is it anchoring sports, news, a political show, or is he the mayor of a town. I guess that is a good reason for me to keep in contact with him after graduation, or just be curious everyday after until I meet up with him again. No matter which path he takes I know he will do fantastic! I just want to wish him the best of luck…it’s a tough business but he will standout no matter where he goes in it!

No comments: